The Lumberjack from Peejah is back for a round 2. The open source, through hole, built it yourself, 60% ortholinear PCB kit is back.
* Ortholinear PCB for 60% cases
* Designed to be easy to build with minimal soldering experience.
* All through-hole components, no SMD soldering required.
* Get that visible component aesthetic in a standard 60% case.
* 5x12 (split Preonic) layout, full grid or 2x2u spacebars.
* Supports both USB Mini and USB-C (both connectors in kit).
* Supports MX, Choc v1, and Alps switches.
* The shape of the PCB will have cutouts to make it Bakeneko 60 compatible (no JST socket in kit).
* FR4 switch plate (black).